During this challenging time we are no longer accepting any new Lifeline home alarm requests. If there is an emergency breakdown for an existing customer, the Lifeline Co-ordinator will contact you directly and talk you through the issue over the phone. If a new part is required, where necessary we will drop it off outside the door and again do a phone call to explain installation (for example, a replacement pendant).
If you’d like peace of mind, you can purchase our Lifeline Service by contacting our Dedicated Lifeline Co-ordinator:
- Apply Online using our Lifeline Application Form (Opens in a New Window)
- By telephone: 0115 917 3358
- By email: email@example.com
What is Lifeline?
Lifeline provides round the clock support through a unit which plugs into your telephone socket. It also includes a discreet alarm which you can wear either as a pendant or wristband.
The Lifeline unit is linked to an accredited Control Centre who you can contact 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if you need assistance by simply pushing the button on the unit or your pendant.
If you wish to have a Lifeline unit, our dedicated Lifeline Co-ordinator will visit you to arrange the installation and explain how it works. It will take about an hour to install the unit.
Why choose Lifeline?
- 24 hour support when you need it
- Gives you the confidence to live independently
- Not just for medical emergencies, it can also give your loved ones reassurance that your personal safety is being monitored every day.
- Regular contact every six months to make sure everything is ok with your Lifeline unit and check your details are up to date
- Flexibility, no minimum contract length
- Convenient monthly, quarterly or annual payments
- Service provided by professional, friendly staff
- Industry accredited UK based Control Centre
Who is Lifeline for?
Lifeline can support:
- Older people
- People with disabilities including dementia and epilepsy
- People who have recently returned from hospital
- People who are at risk of falls
- People who are worried about safety and security
How much does it cost?
Lifeline costs as little as £3.72 a week and payments can be by regular direct debit.
This weekly fee includes:
- Lifeline unit and pendant or wristband
- 24 hour UK-based monitoring
- Installation by our dedicated Lifeline Co-ordinator
- monthly review to check details are correct and up to date.
Lifeline Plus Package
In addition to our standard Lifeline service we are now able to offer Key Safe installation and the Lifeline Plus package.
This lightweight and discreet falls detector is worn on a cord around your neck or wrist and will automatically trigger an alert to our monitoring centre if you’ve fallen over.
The falls detector can provide peace of mind for a range of customers including:
- Older or disabled people who are becoming less stable on their feet
- Individuals discharged from hospital and require additional support
- People living alone
- People with medical conditions such as epilepsy or diabetes
The cost of the Lifeline Plus Package is £5.52 per week (or £294.84 per annum) and includes the Standard Lifeline service.
Keysafes are secure metal boxes that can be attached to the exterior wall of a property and include a panel for entering a code. The owner keeps a spare key to their home inside. The keysafe can only be opened by someone who knows the programmed code. The key safe belongs to you after fitting.
The one off cost to supply and fit the Supra C500 key safe is £120.00 (inclusive of VAT)
Find out more
If you would like to know more about Lifeline and how it works, including a free demonstration please contact our dedicated Lifeline Co-ordinator.