If you’d like peace of mind, you can purchase our Lifeline Service by contacting our Dedicated Lifeline Co-ordinator:
- Apply Online using our Lifeline Application Form (Opens in a New Window)
- By telephone: 0115 917 3358
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Lifeline?
Lifeline provides round the clock support through a unit which plugs into your telephone socket. It also includes a discreet alarm which you can wear either as a pendant or wristband.
The Lifeline unit is linked to an accredited Control Centre who you can contact 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if you need assistance by simply pushing the button on the unit or your pendant.
If you wish to have a Lifeline unit, our dedicated Lifeline Co-ordinator will visit you to arrange the installation and explain how it works. It will take about an hour to install the unit.
Why choose Lifeline?
- 24 hour support when you need it
- Gives you the confidence to live independently
- Not just for medical emergencies, it can also give your loved ones reassurance that your personal safety is being monitored every day.
- Regular contact every six months to make sure everything is ok with your Lifeline unit and check your details are up to date
- Flexibility, no minimum contract length
- Convenient monthly, quarterly or annual payments
- Service provided by professional, friendly staff
- Industry accredited UK based Control Centre
Who is Lifeline for?
Lifeline can support:
- Older people
- People with disabilities including dementia and epilepsy
- People who have recently returned from hospital
- People who are at risk of falls
- People who are worried about safety and security
How much does it cost?
Lifeline costs as little as £3.62 a week and payments can be by regular direct debit.
This weekly fee includes:
- Lifeline unit and pendant or wristband
- 24 hour UK-based monitoring
- Installation by our dedicated Lifeline Co-ordinator
- monthly review to check details are correct and up to date.
Find out more
If you would like to know more about Lifeline and how it works, including a free demonstration please contact our dedicated Lifeline Co-ordinator.