Buy Back Scheme
Housing have been given the green light to begin buying back properties in Broxtowe. This scheme is open to all Broxtowe home owners who own ex-council properties. If you would like us to consider buying your property, a request will need to be made in writing including the information below.
- Owner's name
- Full Address with postcode
- Contact details
- Number of bedrooms
- Type of Heating (gas, electric etc ...)
- Any alterations on the property. This could be loft conversions, conservatories etc...
Please send your request to:
Housing Performance and Strategy Team
Broxtowe Borough Council
Or email: email@example.com
You will then receive a letter advising you that we are considering the property. We will be in touch again to confirm, if we would like to buy your property and what happens next.
NOTE: This process is exactly the same as selling a house on the open market. The timescales are the same and can take months just like a private sale.
Example of Request
I would like you consider my property for the Buy-Back scheme.
The house I am selling is Fake Street, Nottingham, Eastwood, NG16 9DB.
- My property has 4 bedrooms: 2 doubles and 2 single.
- The heating of the property is gas and the boiler is a combi.
- There has been one alteration to the property. We have fitted a conservatory.
- I own the property
My contact details are: Mr John Smith. Home number 0115 123 4567. Mobile number 07111 123 4567. Post address is the one above.
I look forward to hearing from you.