Following its previous success, we are running our free tree giveaway again this year, with more trees to give away than ever before.
750 fruit trees, including apple, pear and plum will be on offer to Broxtowe residents.
To register your interest:
- Sign up to Green Rewards(Opens in a New Window) via the official website
- Download the app by searching for ‘Notts; Green Rewards’ in the app store
- Complete our online application form(Opens in a New Window)
Only applicants who complete the application form AND have signed up to Green Rewards will qualify.
Green Rewards is a free platform which can be accessed via app or desktop and whilst using it users can accumulate points for recording sustainable actions and these points can then be exchanged for vouchers and prizes – find out more on our Green Rewards webpage and watch the below video on how to sign up:
We will let the successful applicants know WHEN.
We would kindly ask that if you have previously received a free fruit tree or ornamental tree from us, that you please do not apply again, to allow other residents
the chance to get a free tree.
Terms and Conditions
- Only one tree will be allocated per postal address.
- Whilst we will endeavour to provide you with the type of tree you have requested, we cannot make any guarantees.
- We cannot deliver trees to residents but staff will be on hand to assist when you come to collect your tree, in line with COVID-19 safety precautions.
- The trees will be between 1.0m and 1.5m in height with the roots contained in a small bag.
- Unfortunately due to the expected volumes of applications, we will only be able to contact you if you are successful.
- The offer is only open to individuals. If you are a community group and interested in tree planting, please contact us and we can see if there are possible projects we can work together on.
Collection and use of data (for Green Rewards members)
- Any information collected from you will be treated in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (2018).