How to apply for a tree
Applications have now closed.
Terms and Conditions
- Only one tree will be allocated per post address.
- Whilst we will endeavour to provide you with the type of tree you have requested, we cannot make any guarantees.
- We cannot deliver trees to residents but staff will be on hand to assist when you come to collect your tree
- The trees will be between 1.0m and 1.5m in height in a small container
- Unfortunately due to the expected volumes of applications, we will only be able to contact you if you are successful.
- The offer is only open to individuals. If you are a community group and interested in tree planting, please contact us and we can see if there are possible projects we can work together on.
Earlier this year, Broxtowe Borough Council joined other organisations across the Country in declaring a Climate Change Emergency and pledge to become carbon neutral by 2027.
The Free Tree programme is part of the Council’s Green Futures Campaign which will see a range of projects and initiatives undertaken, all aimed at achieving this target.