CORONAVIRUS UPDATE -
- Car parking charges will resume from 8am on Monday 6th July 2020.
- Our parking officers are currently on duty patrolling the car parks for your safety and security.
- Please remember to keep to the 2 metres social distancing advice whilst in the car park.
- Please be advised that all other parking restrictions still apply at this time (see tariff board for details) and always park responsibly.
- The council will be introducing an electronic virtual payment system to reduce the need to use the Pay & Display machines to minimise risk so please consider downloading the app & registering - for more details please visit PayByPhone (Opens in a New Window)
Free Parking is available in all of the Council’s Car Parks for up to an hour except Station Road and Technology Drive in Beeston.
In order to make use of this free hour, make sure to get a voucher from the Pay & Display Machine and clearly display it in your vehicle. Only 1 free voucher per day per vehicle per car park is allowed.
Blue Badge holders can have up to 3 hours free parking - normal charges apply thereafter in Pay & Display car parks. Please ensure both the blue badge and time clock set to the time of arrival are clearly displayed in the vehicle.
Extra Free Parking
Monday to Friday
There are no parking charges after 4pm on Monday to Friday until 8am the next morning in all Council car parks (except Station Road and Technology Drive).
There are no parking charges after 12pm on Saturdays until 8am on Monday in all Council car parks (except Station Road and Technology Drive).
Parking is free all day on Sundays in all Council Car Parks (except Station Road and Technology Drive).
The Parking Enforcement Team will still patrol all the car parks from 8am to 6pm Monday to Saturday and all other restrictions still apply during this period including the 3-hour maximum stay policy in short stay car parks.