- Elections and Canvass Work
- Upcoming Elections
- Household Electoral Registration Canvass
- How to Register to Vote
- Electoral Register
- When Are Elections Held?
- How and Where to Vote
- Elections and Referendum Results
- Elections and Registration Frequently Asked Questions
- Review of Polling Districts and Polling Places
- Community Governance Review
- Information for Voters with Disabilities
Elections and Canvass Work
Would you be interested in undertaking door-to-door visits as part of the electoral registration canvass?
If so, Broxtowe Borough Council’s Electoral Services team would like to hear from you. We are looking for flexible, motivated individuals for elections and canvassing roles that may occur throughout the year.
To get involved with election and canvassing duties, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or over
- Be entitled to work in the UK and have all the relevant documentation should evidence be required
- Polling and count staff must not work on behalf of a candidate during an election campaign, nor be related to a prospective candidate
- Be willing to consent to working in excess of the hours indicated by the working time directive when undertaking polling station and counting roles.
Job descriptions and person specifications for each of the election and canvassing roles are available to view below. Expressions of interest should be sent to Electoral Services.
|Job||Job Description||Person Specification|
|Electoral Registration Canvasser|