- Community Safety Partnership
Community Safety Partnership
Our vision is:
"To work together in South Nottinghamshire to reduce crime and improve the quality of life for you and your community."
We aim to achieve this by:
Working with our partners and communities to find local solutions to local problems
Reducing crime and the fear of crime in neighbourhoods throughout South Nottinghamshire
Promoting Safer Communities
Reducing the misuse of drugs and alcohol and the associated problems
The Partnership includes:
- Broxtowe Borough Council;
- Rushcliffe Borough Council;
- Gedling Borough Council;
- Nottinghamshire Police;
- Nottinghamshire County Council;
- Nottingham Probation Service;
- Office of the Nottinghamshire Police and Crime Commissioner;
- Primary Care Trust;
- Nottinghamshire Fire and Rescue;
- and more.
The South Nottinghamshire Community Safety Partnership works in conjunction with the Broxtowe Borough Partnership.