An applicant must not have been disqualified from having custody of animals or from holding a riding establishment licence.
Application Evaluation Process
An inspection of the establishment and animals used will be undertaken before a licence is issued.
Your application will be processed within 3 months.
If you do not receive the license, you will be not be able to trade.
- Association of British Riding Schools (Opens in a New Window)
- British Horse Society (Opens in a New Window)
- British Veterinary Association (Opens in a New Window)
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (Opens in a New Window)
- Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (Opens in a New Window)