- Car Parks
- Car Parks
- Blue Badges and Special Access Permits
- Parking Season Tickets
- Parking Dispensations
- Parking Enforcement, Fines and Penalty Charge Notices
- Abandoned & Unwanted Vehicles
- Sustainable Travel
- Travel Organisations
- Using Taxis
- Car Parks Usage, Income & Costs
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE -
- Car parking charges resumed on Monday 6th July 2020.
- Our parking officers are on duty patrolling the car parks for your safety and security.
- Please remember to keep a safe distance from others whilst in the car park.
- Please be advised that all parking restrictions apply (see tariff board for details) and always park responsibly.
- The council has introduced an electronic virtual payment system to reduce the need to use the Pay & Display machines to minimise risk so please consider downloading the app & registering - you can even use it for the one free hour per car park per day! (where applicable). Each car park has a unique location number which can be found in the car park (usually a location sticker on the Pay & Display machine) or via these parking pages. For more details please visit PayByPhone (Opens in a New Window)
IMPORTANT - The new Broxtowe Borough Council (Consolidated) Civil Enforcement Off-Street Parking Places Order 2020 came into effect from Monday 16th March 2020 which may mean there are changes to some of the restrictions within the car parks - please read the tariff boards carefully upon arrival for more information.
We’re responsible for the maintenance of 30 Car Parks throughout the Borough’s main town centres: Beeston, Eastwood, Kimberley, and Stapleford.
All car parks are patrolled on a regular basis by Civil Enforcement Officers from Monday to Saturday excluding Public Holidays.
Charges apply to most car parks, though we do offer Free Parking in most of our car parks.
Blue Badge holders can have up to 3 hours free parking - normal charges apply thereafter in Pay & Display car parks. A valid blue badge and time clock must be clearly displayed.
Motorcycles are allowed to park in all car parks, but must be parked within a bay or in a designated motorcycle parking bay. There are no charges for motorcycles, however, all restrictions apply.
Vehicles above 2 metres in height or over 2,500kg are not permitted to use any Council car park.
Car parks are covered by the Broxtowe Borough Council Civil Enforcement Off Street Parking Places Order (Opens in a New Window), which regulates their use.
Find Out More
Information, charges, and locations of all Council-owned car parks in Beeston.
Information, charges, and locations of all Council-owned car parks in Eastwood.
Information, charges, and locations of all Council-owned car parks in Kimberley.
Information, charges, and locations of all Council-owned car parks in Stapleford.
Information on the Free Parking offer throughout Council-owned car parks.
Information on the location and use of electric vehicle charging points at Council-owned car parks.