- Nuthall Neighbourhood Plan
- Awsworth Neighbourhood Plan
- Bramcote Neighbourhood Plan
- Brinsley Neighbourhood Plan
- Chetwynd: Toton and Chilwell Neighbourhood Plan
- Cossall Neighbourhood Plan
- Eastwood Neighbourhood Plan
- Greasley Neighbourhood Plan
- Kimberley Neighbourhood Plan
- Nuthall Neighbourhood Plan
- Stapleford Neighbourhood Plan
Nuthall Neighbourhood Plan
Neighbourhood Area Designation:
- June 2014 – Nuthall Parish Council submitted a Neighbourhood Area Application (.pdf) (273KB) (Opens in a New Window) to designate the Parish of Nuthall as a Neighbourhood Area (.pdf) (183KB) (Opens in a New Window) (as shown on the plan) to Broxtowe Borough Council.
- September 2014 – Broxtowe Borough Council approve (.pdf) (97.1KB) (Opens in a New Window) Neighbourhood Area application following a 6 week consultation.
Neighbourhood Plan Submission:
Nuthall Parish Council submitted its proposed Neighbourhood Plan to Broxtowe Borough Council on 17 January 2018. Consultation on the Neighbourhood Plan took place between Monday 26 February and Friday 20 April 2018.
The Neighbourhood Plan and related documents, as submitted, can be viewed below:
- View the Nuthall Neighbourhood Plan (.pdf) (3.28MB) (Opens in a New Window);
- View the Map of the area covered by the Neighbourhood Plan (.pdf) (801KB) (Opens in a New Window);
- View the Policies Map (.pdf) (1084KB) (Opens in a New Window);
- View the Consultation Statement (.pdf) (282KB) (Opens in a New Window);
- View the Basic Conditions Statement (.pdf) (685KB) (Opens in a New Window);
- View the Screening Opinion concluding that a Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) is not required (.pdf) (166KB) (Opens in a New Window); and
- View the Screening Opinion concluding that a Habitats Regulations Assessment (HRA) is not required. (.pdf) (67.1KB) (Opens in a New Window)
The consultation on the Nuthall Neighbourhood Plan is now closed.
All responses received can be seen here.
On 31 July 2018, the Neighbourhood Plan was submitted for independent Examination. The Examiner, Jill Kingaby (BSc (Econ) MSc MRTPI), asked a number of initial questions the responses to which can be found here.
- The Examiner will consider whether the Plan meets the basic conditions, either as submitted or with modifications, and will issue a report to Broxtowe Borough Council.
- Broxtowe Borough Council will consider any changes and whether to send the Plan to referendum.
- If the Plan is sent to referendum, this will be organised by Broxtowe Borough Council, and local residents will have the opportunity to vote on whether the Plan should be adopted (‘made’) as the Neighbourhood Plan for the area.
If you require any further information or assistance in relation to the Nuthall Neighbourhood Plan or the Neighbourhood Plan process, please do not hesitate to contact the Planning Policy Team.