- Broxtowe Part 2 Local Plan Examination
- Site Allocations: Issues and Options
- Preferred Approach To Site Allocations : Green Belt
- Development Management Policies: Issues & Options
- Strategic Location Consultation: Toton
- Site Allocations: Potential Additional Sites
- Alternative site consultation: Brinsley
- Publication Version
- Evidence Library
- Submission Version
- Main Modifications
- Inspector's Report
Broxtowe Part 2 Local Plan Examination
The Secretary of State appointed Helen Hockenhull BA(Hons) B.PI MRTPI to undertake the independent examination into whether the Broxtowe Part 2 Local Plan is sound and complies with all the legal requirements. The criteria for soundness are whether the Plan’s policies are positively prepared, justified, effective and consistent with national policy. The Broxtowe Part 2 Local Plan examination has concluded with the publication of the Inspectors Report.
Information on the examination can be found by following the links below:
- Latest News
- Examination Library Part 1 (Documents up to August 2018 including Submission Documents)
- Examination Library Part 2 (Post submission documents including the Inspector's Matters, Issues and Questions (MIQs))
- Hearing Statements (Copies of the Hearing Statements submitted in response to the Inspector's Matters, Issues and Questions)
The Inspector conducted a series of public hearings in December 2018 as part of the examination process.
The Examination Library (Part 1 and Part 2) contains a list of documents submitted for examination and background documents that have informed the production of the Local Plan Publication Draft (September 2016) version. It also contains documents relating to the examination.