Terms and Conditions
1. The 2019/20 season covers the period from 1st April 2019 to 29th March 2020.
NB The 2018/19 season covers the period 2nd April 2018 to 31st March 2019. Full payment will apply irrespective of joining date.
2. Full payment will apply irrespective of joining date. i.e. payments made in June will be £33 and the period will end on 29th March 2020.
4. Refunds will not be issued.
5. Sticker/s will be posted and should be fixed to a clean area on the back of the bin below the handle.
6. Please present the bin/s on the edge of your property so that the sticker can be seen from the road.
7. Bins provided may be refurbished and will remain the property of Broxtowe Borough Council.
8. The Service is for the specified compostable waste only (see website for details).
9. Side waste will not be collected.
10. Lids must be closed.
11. Residents moving house within the Borough who wish to take their subscription to their new premises must inform us within 5 working days prior to moving in order for us to transfer the subscription. Failure to take the brown lidded bin with you to your new address will result in you having to pay your subscription charge again as a new bin will need to be delivered.
12. Bins will be emptied monthly in December, January and February and every two weeks throughout the rest of the year.