Terms and Conditions
1. The 2017/18 season covers the period 3rd April 2017 to 1st April 2018. Full payment will apply irrespective of joining date.
2. There will be no refunds.
3. Payment covers supply and on-going maintenance of the container.
4. Garden waste will only be collected in bins supplied by the Council; these remain the property of Broxtowe Borough Council and are for garden waste use only. Bins provided may be refurbished bins.
5. Residents moving out of the borough should leave all bins in situ as these remain the property of Broxtowe Borough Council.
6. Failure to notify us of a change of address (within the Borough) will result in collections not taking place at your new address.
7. Failure to take the brown-lidded bin with you to your new address (within the Borough) will result in you having to pay your subscription charge again.
8. If the bin(s) contain non-compostable waste they will not be serviced. Recurrent contamination may result in the bin and service being removed with no refund.
9. After payment residents will be sent a payment sticker(s). The sticker(s) should be fixed to a clean area on the back of the bin(s) below the handles. Please present the bin(s) so sticker(s) can be seen from the road.
10. If the sticker becomes detached or lost then contact the garden waste team using the contact details provided.
11. No side waste will be taken and bin lids must be closed.