Core Strategy Submission June 2013
The Core Strategy was examined publicly by an independent Inspector from the Planning Inspectorate (Ms Jill Kingaby) supported by a Programme Officer (Ms Carmel Edwards).
The Examination Library (Opens in a New Window) contains all of the examination documents (including those submitted directly to the Inspector during the examination) and details of the hearings are available on the Growth Point Website.
Documents required by Regulation:
- Notice of Submission detailing the availability of documents. (.pdf) (122KB) (Opens in a New Window)
The Public Examination Hearing sessions took place between October 2013 - February 2014, the hearing sessions are outlined below with their agendas.
- 5th November 2013 (am) – The Environment
- 5th November 2013 (pm) - Transport
- 6th November 2013 (all day) - Infrastructure and delivery
- 7th November 2013 – Broxtowe Site Specific (.pdf) (109KB) (Opens in a New Window)
- 13th November 2013 – Modifications
- 11th February 2014 - Proposed changes regarding the distribution of growth in Gedling Borough (.pdf) (100KB) (Opens in a New Window)
- 12th February 2014 - Objections to proposed strategic location for growth at Toton (.pdf) (100KB) (Opens in a New Window)
- 13th February 2014 - Proposed changes regarding the proposed strategic location for growth at Toton (.pdf) (100KB) (Opens in a New Window)