- Part 2 Local Plan
- Site Allocations: Issues and Options
- Preferred Approach To Site Allocations : Green Belt
- Development Management Policies: Issues & Options
- Strategic Location Consultation: Toton
- Site Allocations: Potential Additional Sites
- Alternative site consultation: Brinsley
- Publication Version
- Evidence Library
- Submission Version
- Part 2 Local Plan Examination
- Main Modifications
- Inspector's Report
Part 2 Local Plan
The Council adopted the Part 2 Local Plan on the 16th October 2019, following examination by an independent inspector from the Planning Inspectorate. The adopted Part 2 Local Plan (the second part of the Local Plan) includes specific site allocations to meet the housing need as set out in the Core Strategy, as well as the policies against which planning applications will be assessed.
The Part 2 Local Plan(.pdf)(31MB)(Opens in New Window) (Opens in a New Window) was adopted in October 2019. There are also a North(.pdf)(23MB)(Opens in New Window) (Opens in a New Window) and South(.pdf)(27MB)(Opens in New Window) (Opens in a New Window) map to accompany the main document, as well as our Interactive Policies Map(Opens in New Window) (Opens in a New Window). For more information and other documents, you can access the adoption page below.
Please click on the links in the timeline below to take you to relevant documentation for each stage of the Part 2 Local Plan.
- November 2013 – Site Allocations Issues and Options Consultation
- February 2015 – Preferred Approach to site allocations: Green Belt Review Consultation
- February 2015 – Development Management Policies Issues and Options Consultation
- November 2015 – Strategic Location for Growth at Toton Consultation
- August 2016 – Site Allocations Potential Additional Sites Consultation
- February 2017 – Brinsley Alternative Site Consultation
- September 2017 – Publication Version
- July 2018 – Submission Version
- May 2019 – Main Modifications
- October 2019 - Inspectors Report
- October 2019 - Adoption
Further information relating to the Broxtowe Part 2 Local Plan Examination is available on the Examination page of our website.