- Part 2 Local Plan
- Site Allocations: Issues and Options
- Preferred Approach To Site Allocations : Green Belt
- Development Management Policies: Issues & Options
- Strategic Location Consultation: Toton
- Site Allocations: Potential Additional Sites
- Alternative site consultation: Brinsley
- Publication Version
- Evidence Library
- Submission Version
- Part 2 Local Plan Examination
- Main Modifications
Part 2 Local Plan
This first part of the Local Plan is the Aligned Core Strategy (.pdf) (8.24MB) (Opens in a New Window) which was adopted in September 2014 and sets the vision, objectives, spatial strategy and the strategic policies for the Borough up to 2028.
Please click on the links in the timeline below to take you to relevant documentation for each stage of the Part 2 Local Plan.
- November 2013 - Site Allocations Issues and Options Consultation
- February 2015 – Preferred Approach to site allocations: Green Belt Review Consultation
- February 2015 – Development Management Policies Issues and Options Consultation
- November 2015 – Strategic Location for Growth at Toton Consultation
- August 2016 - Site Allocations Potential Additional Sites Consultation
- February 2017 – Brinsley Alternative Site Consultation
- September 2017 - Publication Version
- July 2018 - Submission Version
Further information relating to the Broxtowe Part 2 Local Plan Examination is available on the Examination page of our website.