- Main Modifications
- Site Allocations: Issues and Options
- Preferred Approach To Site Allocations : Green Belt
- Development Management Policies: Issues & Options
- Strategic Location Consultation: Toton
- Site Allocations: Potential Additional Sites
- Alternative site consultation: Brinsley
- Publication Version
- Evidence Library
- Submission Version
- Part 2 Local Plan Examination
- Main Modifications
- Inspector's Report
Broxtowe’s Part 2 Local Plan was submitted for examination in August 2018 and public hearings took place in December. The examination process is being carried out by Helen Hockenhull who is an independent Planning Inspector. The Inspector will determine whether the Plan is ‘sound’ and complies with legal requirements.
The Inspector asked that consultation be carried out on the Main Modifications which may be necessary to make the Plan ‘sound’ and / or legally compliant.
The Part 2 Local Plan Main Modifications consultation documents can be viewed by clicking on the links below:
- Schedule of proposed Main Modifications (.pdf) (691KB) (Opens in new window)
- Main Modifications Sustainability Appraisal and Habitats Regulation Assessment update; (.pdf) (958KB) (Opens in new window) and
- Schedule of Changes to the Policies Map (.pdf) (5.1KB) (Opens in new window)
The following documents are for information only:
- Schedule of Additional Modifications (.pdf) (379KB) (Opens in new window);
- Tracked change version of the Part 2 Local Plan (.pdf) (17MB) (Opens in new window);
- Interactive Main Modifications Policies Map (Opens in a New Window)
- Main Modifications Policies Map (North (.pdf) (24.6MB) (Opens in new window) and South (.pdf) (28.6MB) (Opens in new window);
- Equalities Impact Assessment (.pdf) (132KB) (Opens in new window);
- Notice of Consultation (.pdf) (92KB) (Opens in new window); and
- Representations for the Main Modifications(.pdf)(20MB)(Opens in new window)
Further information and background documents relating to the Part 2 Local Plan Examination can be found on the Examination Library (Part 1 & Part 2).
The consultation ran from Friday 24 May to 5.00pm Tuesday 09 July 2019.
The consultation is closed.
All comments received will now be reviewed by the Planning Inspector. The Inspector will then issue a Report on whether she considers the Local Plan sound and/or legally compliant. This will conclude the Examination process.