- Main Modifications
- Site Allocations: Issues and Options
- Preferred Approach To Site Allocations : Green Belt
- Development Management Policies: Issues & Options
- Strategic Location Consultation: Toton
- Site Allocations: Potential Additional Sites
- Alternative site consultation: Brinsley
- Publication Version
- Evidence Library
- Submission Version
- Part 2 Local Plan Examination
- Main Modifications
Broxtowe’s Part 2 Local Plan was submitted for examination in August 2018 and public hearings took place in December. The examination process is being carried out by Helen Hockenhull who is an independent Planning Inspector. The Inspector will determine whether the Plan is ‘sound’ and complies with legal requirements.
The Inspector has now asked that consultation be carried out on the Main Modifications which may be necessary to make the Plan ‘sound’ and / or legally compliant. We are now inviting your comments on the Main Modification documents.
The consultation will run from Friday 24th May until 5pm Tuesday 9th July. All comments must be received within this time.
The Part 2 Local Plan Main Modifications consultation documents can be viewed by clicking on the links below:
- Schedule of proposed Main Modifications (.pdf) (691KB) (Opens in new window)
- Main Modifications Sustainability Appraisal and Habitats Regulation Assessment update; (.pdf) (958KB) (Opens in new window) and
- Schedule of Changes to the Policies Map (.pdf) (5.1KB) (Opens in new window)
How to respond:
- Online Response Form (Opens in a New Window);
- Response Form (printable version); (.pdf) (212KB) (Opens in new window)
- Guidance notes (.pdf) (85KB) (Opens in new window) for filling in the response form
The following documents are for information only; responses are not invited on these documents and will not be considered by the Inspector:
- Schedule of Additional Modifications (.pdf) (379KB) (Opens in new window);
- Tracked change version of the Part 2 Local Plan (.pdf) (17MB) (Opens in new window);
- Interactive Main Modifications Policies Map (Opens in a New Window)
- Main Modifications Policies Map (North (.pdf) (24.6MB) (Opens in new window) and South (.pdf) (28.6MB) (Opens in new window);
- Equalities Impact Assessment (.pdf) (132KB) (Opens in new window); and
- Notice of Consultation (.pdf) (92KB) (Opens in new window)
Further information and background documents relating to the Part 2 Local Plan Examination can be found on the Examination Library (Part 1 & Part 2).
After the Consultation period has ended, all comments will be reviewed by the Planning Inspector. The Inspector will then issue a Report on whether she considers the Local Plan sound and/or legally compliant, which will conclude the Examination process.