- Preferred Approach To Site Allocations: Green Belt Review
- Site Allocations: Issues and Options
- Preferred Approach To Site Allocations : Green Belt
- Development Management Policies: Issues & Options
- Strategic Location Consultation: Toton
- Site Allocations: Potential Additional Sites
- Alternative site consultation: Brinsley
- Publication Version
- Evidence Library
- Submission Version
- Part 2 Local Plan Examination
- Main Modifications
- Inspector's Report
Preferred Approach To Site Allocations: Green Belt Review
The Green Belt Review document (.pdf) (14.7MB) (Opens in a New Window) contained assessments of the Green Belt boundaries within the borough, scoring them against the purposes of the Green Belt and subsequently recommended areas for removal from the Green Belt in order to meet the development requirements of the Core Strategy. (.pdf) (8.24MB) (Opens in a New Window)
The methodology for undertaking the Green Belt Review follows the Green Belt Review Background Paper (.pdf) (549KB) (Opens in a New Window) and a more detailed approach which was jointly prepared (by Ashfield, Broxtowe, Gedling and Nottingham City Councils) as set out in the Green Belt Assessment Framework. (.pdf) (305KB) (Opens in a New Window) The Green Belt Assessment Framework was itself subject to a separate consultation in the autumn of 2014 the responses (.pdf) (431KB) (Opens in a New Window) were considered before finalising the framework.
Documents required by Regulation:
- A Part 2 Local Plan - Site Allocations and Development Management Policies Sustainability Appraisal Scoping Report (.pdf) (2.64MB) (Opens in a New Window) which sets out the requirements for the Sustainability Appraisal and other associated environmental assessments, and explains how the Sustainability Appraisal will be carried out. It also includes a context review of other relevant policies, plans, programmes; and sustainability objectives.
In accordance with the Cabinet recommendation (.pdf) (6.03MB) (Opens in a New Window) the Council undertook a public consultation. A summary (.pdf) (2.13MB) (Opens in a New Window) of the consultation document including the sites recommended for removal from the Green Belt was also prepared for the consultation.
The consultation ran from 9th February 2015 until 23rd March 2015.